Mix Park is a 2.5-acre site, leased from the City of Oregon by the Oregon Park District. The Park was renovated in 2001 and won the Illinois Parks and Recreation award for Outstanding Facility and Parks in 2002. Mix Park is home to Lorado Taft’s “Boys with Fish” sculpture and Jeff Adams “Paths of Conviction, Footsteps of Fate”. This park was donated to the City of Oregon in March 1920 by Mrs. Howard Slagle (Miss Lida B. Mix).