Phase V – Nash Resumes Normal Operations
With anticipation of our state moving to Phase V of the Restore Illinois Plan on June 11, the Oregon Park District wanted to provide an update to our valued Nash members. While the District will continue to follow all DCEO, Restore Illinois, IDPH, and CDC guidelines, we are preparing to make the following transitions at Nash beginning Saturday, June 12 –
- Facility reservations will no longer be required to use the Fitness Center, Gymnasium, TRX Room, Lap Swim, or Open Swim. Click here for facility hours and fees.
- Reservations for all Recreation programming and instructed classes will still be required. This includes our Water Aerobics and Fitness classes. Click here for online reservations.
- Lockers in the locker rooms and fitness centers will be open. Lockers in the locker room will be available to rent to all Annual members.
- Drop-In use of the facility will resume. Patrons will have access to pay the daily fee for facility usage. Beginning June 18, $1 Fridays will resume!
- Registration will continue online, over the phone, and in-person. Cash, checks, and credit/debit cards will be accepted.
With the transition to Phase V, all facility signage will be updated to reflect these changes. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com. We appreciate your patience over the past 15 months as we were faced with many obstacles and restrictions during the Covid-19 pandemic. The District is eager to move forward and continue to ‘Create Fun for a Lifetime’ for our community.